Kill Switch is an electronic switch for turning on spark ignition of gasoline engine. It can be activated by transmitter (it needs a free channel on receiver) or manually by the push-button on the device. The high light LED indicator shows the status of the switch.
Kill switch includes an electronic switch, an inner voltage regulator and a photocoupler which assures the complete protection from noise coming from spark ignition.
It is ready to use and doesn?t need any setting; anyway the user can program the fail safe function in case of loss of signal from receiver.
It can be used with a dedicated battery from 4,8 to 9V. Output voltage can be set from 5 to 7,4V.
So Kill Switch will allow you to control ignition on and off simply acting on a two position switch of your transmitter or directly on the button on the device.
- Operating voltage: 5.1V - 9V
- Current drain: 10mA
- Commutable battery voltage: from 4.8V to 9V (2S Lixx or 5-6S Nixx)
- Stabilized output voltage from 5V to 7,4V 6A peak
- Voltage loss: 200mV @ 3A
- Fail Safe for loss of signal programmable
- Dimensions: 52x23x20mm (External panel 69x25mm)
- Weight: 20gr