New MiniMAC is an evolution of miniMAC and, like that one, is a power supply unit for managing the on board radio system. It handles in input two 7,4V Io.Li/Li.Poli batteries and 6 channels from receiver.
Compared with the old version, it presents the following new features:
- A new look; weight and dimensions reduced
- Output voltage programmable at any value included between 5V and 7.4V; so makes it perfect for HV servos
- Integrated MPX connectors for batteries
- New external panel with high light blue leds
- All accessories for mounting included
It is provided with an electronic switch controlled by button for each battery and with an external panel with two battery status indicators keeping memory of the lowest battery voltage. The voltage supplied to servos and receiver is controlled by a voltage regulator managing up to 30A. You can set the output voltage at any value between 5V and 7.4V turning the selctor by a screwdriver. The double electornic circuits assure redundancy: if one power supply way has a problem, the other comes into operation. It is provided with active filters and protection against short circuit for each of the 9 outputs for servos. Specially recommended for the use on maxi acrobatic models, jets, gliders and reproductions.
- Output voltage programmable at any value included between 5V and 7.4V
- Electronic switch controlled by button for each battery
- Active filters for each input channel
- Double battery indicator with memory of the lowest voltage
- Protection against short circuit for each output
- Dimensions: 65x61x25mm - Weight 100gr