The all new AR POWER 3200mAh range of Lion flight packs come with higher capacity and can deliver a massive 10A continuous current per pack. High current means bigger wires and we have some of the best. The AR Power Range comes standard with 14AWG wire for high powered models and 20AWG with JR connector for charging and secondary powering.
Optional Self Balancing
If you need to mount your packs deep inside the model, have a I-Charger or simply don't want the hassle of connecting a balance lead then you can choose the optional self balancing circuit. You then simply plug the cell balancing lead into the self balancing circuit and you are ready to go.
When in comes to connecting to your favourite power bus we have you covered. If you need to convert the ultra connector to your favourite connector requirement just add the adaptors from the selection below.
- High C Rated packs
- Ultra safe chemistry
- Light weight
- Stardard with JST-XH balance plug
- Pre-soldered reciever plug JR and Deans Ultra connectors
- Optional self balancing circuit or traditional balance lead.
- Trusted and proven quality
· Chemistry - Lithium Iron (Lion)
· Nominal Voltage - 7.4V
· Maximum Current - 10A
· Weight - 100g
· Capacity > 3200mAh.
· Charge Voltage per cell 4.2 ± 0.05V
· Absolute Minimum Discharge Voltage 3.0V
· Maximum Charge Voltage 8.4V
· Recommended Continuous Charge Current (0.5 to 1C)
· Charge Temperate Range - 0°C to 45°C
· Discharge Temperate Range - 0°C to 60°C
- Dimensions (mm) 72 x 67 x 22
- Dimensions (inches) 2.85 x 2.63 x 0.87