The REX Assist receivers enhance the REX series of receivers and extend it with the intelligent flight stabilization feature, which is designed for airplane models and multicopters
This stabilization works in all three axe of the model and facilitates flying in windy or otherwise challenging conditions. Aerobatic maneuvers will be more accurate and smoother. With the help of several flight modes, which are also suitable for beginner pilots, flying practice will be really easy.
The REX A receivers are compatible with all existing 2.4GHz Duplex Tx modules and DC/DS transmitters. You can set them directly via DC/DS transmitters, alternatively you can use the USBa adapter and JETI Studio software (free download at www.jetimodel.com).
The receivers provide internal telemetry (e.g., receiver quality, inertial unit status and G-force level). They also process telemetry from external sensors compatible with Duplex EX or EX Bus.
In order to stabilize the airplane model effectively in flight, it is appropriate to equip the model with high speed digital servos. Stabilization is also suitable for combustion engine models.
- Up to 16 stabilized airplane channels.
- Support for different multicopter types – from tricopters to octocopters.
- Up to 3 adjustable flight modes, options for stabilizing the horizon.
- In-flight gain tuning using free channels.
- Using the latest 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer.
- Support for LED strip consisting of WS2812 chips.
- Support for external camera gimbal driven by servos.
- Intelligent fail-safe.
- Vibration analysis.
- Full set-up options with DC/DS transmitters or via PC.
- Available telemetry: Receiver voltage, signal quality, G-force, attitude orientation.
- Support of telemetry and up to 3 sensors connected directly.
- Dimensions: 51x28x11mm approx.
- Weight: 24g approx.
- Antenna size: 400mm x2
- Number of channels: 12
- temperature range: -10 to +85°C
- Supply voltage: 3.5-8.4V
- Current draw: 80mA
- Real time transmission of telemetry data: Yes
- Programming: Tx-DC/DS
- Support satellite receiver RSat: Yes
- Power output: 15dBm
- Sensitivity: -106dBm
- Frequency: 2400-2483 Mhz
- Built-in sensors: 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer
- Range of gyroscope measurement: +/-2000°/s
- Range of accelerometer measurement: +/-16G
- Gyroscope/accelerometer sampling rate: 6600Hz